Monday 30 August 2010

Welcome to Haydon's Movie House!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Chris Haydon and I am a film critic and freelance journalist.
I created this blog to provide you with regular film reviews and news from the film industry so you'll always be up to date with the Silver Screen!

If you would like any of your own film reviews posted on my blog then feel free to contact me via the blog or E-Mail and I'd be happy to post them on my site!

My E-Mail address is: chrishaydon_21@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks for visiting the blog and soon enough everything will be up and running! In the mean time, here's the International trailer for 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' which I will be reviewing very soon! Enjoy!



Thanks again for your visit!

Chris Haydon

No comments:

Post a Comment