Thursday 30 June 2011

100th Blog Post Competition!

Haydon's Movie House's 100th Blog Post!


It's not taken that long to reach 100 posts on Haydon's Movie House and I am very happy to of reached this mark! Here's to many more posts in the future! I just wanted to take the time to thank those who visit the site - I run this site for you as well as myself and I feel very thankful that people take the time out of their day to check what's happening! So thank you very much indeed!

As a special thank you (and an incentive to gain more visitors!), I'm throwing a celebratory competition in honour of the 100th post - so here's what's up for grabs and how to enter and win!

Competition:


One lucky winner will claim a copy of Michael Haneke's masterpiece 'Code Unknown' (2000) on DVD! [RRP: £15.99] - Haneke is one of my favourite filmmakers and I feel more people should be exposed to his work so I figured this incredibly powerful and gripping picture would do nicely as a little treat for someone!

But that's not all...As well as the DVD, the winner of the competition will also receive a £10 cinema voucher for either Odeon/Cineworld so they can see a new movie for free and hopefully have enough for a snack or drink!

 

The best part however is after the winner has seen a film of their choice, I'd like them to have a go at reviewing it for me! There's no limit on length so feel free to write big or brief! It also doesn't matter if it's a film I've already reviewed or not - however it would probably be better if it's one I haven't! :) Once the review is written, the winner will send it along to me and I'll edit it if necessary before placing it on Haydon's Movie House for all to see!


To win this prize, all you have to do is this:

  • Post a comment below giving a review/statement about your favourite film in NO MORE than 100 words.
  • End the review with your name and e-mail address.
  • The competition will close at 8pm on Tuesday 5th July 2011.
  • The winner will be selected by me in which I will choose the person who I believe has written the most passionate/entertaining piece - it's your review so write it your way.
  • The winner will be contacted via e-mail within 24 hours of the competition closing time and will be asked to send me their address for the prizes to be sent as well as which cinema is closest to them - either Odeon or Cineworld.
  • That's it! :)

So thanks once again for the support and readership and get cracking on your 100 word reviews! 
Many thanks,
Chris Haydon - site owner

No comments:

Post a Comment