Wednesday 29 June 2011

I was right...


If one man's opinion actually has an impact, it's Ebert's. On Monday, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' held a rather impressive 63% Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, however, now it's Wednesday (the film's release date), the rating has dropped dramatically to 37% Rotten. 

And of course, Dr, Mark Kermode has given the picture a traditional video review - I guess many anxiously await the live review on Friday with Simon Mayo...




Not everyone hates it though, thankfully...




Still, I really couldn't care less regarding fellow critics thoughts (sorry Roger) because I cannot wait to see the film and I really hope it will be a dizzying visual feast. Review should be up no later than Friday morning so keep checking and re-checking Haydon's Movie House!

No comments:

Post a Comment